Raju Gari Gadhi 2, the Nagarjuna, Samantha and Seerat Kapoor starrer horror comedy, released on Friday to a positive response from fans and critics alike. The film collected 3.93 Crore from the twin Telugu states on its opening day, registering the second best opener in Nag’s career after Manam. With added screens and extra shows, the film remained steady on day 2 and is poised to rake in huge shares by the end of the first weekend.
PVP Cinema and Matinee Entertainments banners have jointly produced the movie. Thaman’s riveting background score has been enthralling the audience. Below are Raju Gari Gadhi 2’s two-day Andhra, Nizam, Ceded and Karnataka collections (in shares):
|East Godavari||0.56 Cr|
|West Godavari||0.41 Cr|
|Total 2-day AP, T & Karnataka collections
||Rs. 7.53 Crore|
Articles that might interest you:
- This is how much Sukumar is being paid for Pushpa?
- Nithin’s Check gets a new release date
- Pawan Kalyan donates 30 lakhs for Ram Mandir
- Boyapati’s next creates much interest for the fans?
- Photo Moment: Naga Shaurya celebrates birthday with his 5 directors
- Action-packed teaser for Nikhil Kumar’s ‘Rider’ out on his b’day