Raju Gari Gadhi 2, the Nagarjuna, Samantha and Seerat Kapoor starrer horror comedy, released on Friday to a positive response from fans and critics alike. The film collected 3.93 Crore from the twin Telugu states on its opening day, registering the second best opener in Nag’s career after Manam. With added screens and extra shows, the film remained steady on day 2 and is poised to rake in huge shares by the end of the first weekend.
PVP Cinema and Matinee Entertainments banners have jointly produced the movie. Thaman’s riveting background score has been enthralling the audience. Below are Raju Gari Gadhi 2’s two-day Andhra, Nizam, Ceded and Karnataka collections (in shares):
|East Godavari||0.56 Cr|
|West Godavari||0.41 Cr|
|Total 2-day AP, T & Karnataka collections
||Rs. 7.53 Crore|
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll: Which aspect of Ismart Shankar did you like the most?
- iSmart Shankar’s Day 2 AP & TS shares: Breaks even in most areas
- Siddharth’s role in Ravi Teja’s Mahasamudram raises curiosity
- Evaru’s intriguing teaser clocks 1 million views
- Review : Mr. KK – Only style No Thrill
- Mahesh fans super happy with Anil Ravipudi