Raju Gari Gadhi 2 is being highly-anticipated by Akkineni fans as it is Nagarjuna’s first ever tryst with horror comedy. The film is extra special for fans as Nag will be sharing screen space with his daughter-in-law Samantha after Manam. The film’s impressively cut trailer has boosted up the hype around the film.
Thanks to this craze, RGG 2’s makers have closed the film’s business for some lucrative deals in the two Telugu states and overseas. As they are highly confident on their film, the makers are releasing the movie themselves in Nizam and Vizag areas. The fact that the film’s business is closed a week ahead of the film’s release shows the craze surrounding the film.
Nag will be seen as a Mentalist in the film, while Samantha plays a law student. TV host turned director Ohmkar has directed the film. Seerat Kapoor is essaying an important role. PVP Cinema and Matinee Entertainments banners have jointly produced the movie. Raju Gari Gadhi 2 is slated for release on October 13.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sandeep Reddy Vanga back in Tollywood?
- Iconic Ramanaidu Studios to turn into a gated community?
- Manchu Manoj’s shocking role in Aham Brahmasmi?
- Action King joins Harbhajan Singh’s debut film
- Nithiin reveals the six most important people in his life
- I’ve seen Bheeshma and it’s very good: Trivikram