Released this Friday to mixed reviews, horror comedy Raju Gari Gadhi 3 has had a steady outing at the box-office across the twin Telugu states. In Nizam, the film will be surpassing the Rs 1 crore share mark on Sunday.
On Friday, Raju Gari Gadhi 3 had a decent opening with Rs 41 lakh share. Continuing the same momentum, the film collected another Rs 42 lakh share on Saturday, taking its 2-day total to Rs 83 lakhs. Even though the horror elements failed to create a solid impact, it’s the comedy quotient in the movie that’s pulling the audience to the theaters.
Ashwin Babu and Avika Gor played the lead roles in Raju Gari Gadhi 3. The film is directed and produced by Ohmkar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balakrishna’s stylish stills create a good buzz for Ruler
- Action opens slightly better than Tenali Ramakrishna BA BL
- Sai Pallavi teams up with acclaimed director for Netflix series
- After Khaidi, Karthi borrows another Chiru film’s title
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo to be a visual feast
- Venkatesh to go retro in Venky Mama’s new song