Released this Friday to mixed reviews, horror comedy Raju Gari Gadhi 3 has had a steady outing at the box-office across the twin Telugu states. In Nizam, the film will be surpassing the Rs 1 crore share mark on Sunday.
On Friday, Raju Gari Gadhi 3 had a decent opening with Rs 41 lakh share. Continuing the same momentum, the film collected another Rs 42 lakh share on Saturday, taking its 2-day total to Rs 83 lakhs. Even though the horror elements failed to create a solid impact, it’s the comedy quotient in the movie that’s pulling the audience to the theaters.
Ashwin Babu and Avika Gor played the lead roles in Raju Gari Gadhi 3. The film is directed and produced by Ohmkar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajamouli gearing up for RRR’s action episodes
- No joke-Small film’s song touches 150 million
- Lockdown Review : Ghoomketu – Hindi film on Zee 5
- Top Bollywood star for Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s remake?
- Guess : Who is this young sensation
- Sukumar in talks with yesteryear star heroine for Pushpa?