Looks like the makers of Raju Gari Gadhi2 are going to make merry as the film is doing pretty decent business all over. Now, the latest we hear is that the television rights for Hindi and Telugu have fetched the film a whopping eight crores.
This is huge money as more than half of the film’s budget is being collected through these rights itself. The collections from the first three days have crossed a total gross of 10 crores and additional income from such other rights will put the film in a good spot.
Directed by Ohmkar, the horror comedy has Samantha and Nagarjuna in lead roles. Thaman scores music.
- Niharika-Nirvana Cinemas movie launched
- Naga Babu’s role in Aravindha Sametha revealed
- Mammootty gets a grand welcome from Yatra makers
- Sree Vishnu’s striking makeover garners attention
- Fans defend Vijay amid Sarkar’s first look controversy