Looks like the makers of Raju Gari Gadhi2 are going to make merry as the film is doing pretty decent business all over. Now, the latest we hear is that the television rights for Hindi and Telugu have fetched the film a whopping eight crores.
This is huge money as more than half of the film’s budget is being collected through these rights itself. The collections from the first three days have crossed a total gross of 10 crores and additional income from such other rights will put the film in a good spot.
Directed by Ohmkar, the horror comedy has Samantha and Nagarjuna in lead roles. Thaman scores music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Saaho’s 8-minute chase sequence in Abu Dhabi to be a grand spectacle
- For the first time, AR Rahman-Kamal Haasan team up for a magnum opus
- Mahesh still in world cup finals hangover
- Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake wraps up shoot
- Rana to oversee Oh! Baby’s Hindi remake
- Shraddha Kapoor waiting for that to happen