After wrapping up the brief schedule of Raju Gari Gadhi 2 in Pondicherry, the unit has moved back to Hyderabad. The latest update reveals that the fresh schedule of the film will start on the 10th of April.
King Nagarjuna will join the unit in this schedule where some key scenes will be shot in a specially erected set. Samantha plays a key role in the film which also has Ashwin in an important role.
PVP Cinema produces this film which is directed by Ohmkar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Disco Raja may have a sequel: Ravi Teja
- NTR, Ram Charan all set to resume RRR’s shoot
- This is how Mahesh defines his fans in one word
- Deepika Padukone turns down an interesting biopic
- Shivatmika Rajasekhar signs her second film
- Vi Anand opens up about Ravi Teja’s character in Disco Raja