Bellamkonda Sai Srinivas and Anupama Parameswaran’s latest suspense thriller, Rakshasudu, is having a steady run at the box-offices across the twin Telugu states after opening to positive reviews on Friday. The film is particularly performing well in the Nizam region.
On Saturday, Rakshasudu collected an impressive Rs 74 lakh share in Nizam. The film’s two-day Nizam share is Rs 1.37 crores. This is a decent hold considering the fact that many shows have been affected due to the rains. The Sunday advance bookings are quite promising and the 3-day first weekend numbers will be huge for the costs involved.
Rakshasudu is a faithful remake of the acclaimed Tamil thriller, Ratchasan. Ramesh Varma has directed the movie and Koneru Satyanarayana has produced it. Young Tamil composer Ghibran’s riveting background score is being talked about all-over.
Articles that might interest you:
- Senior actor to establish a film studio in AP
- National media to reveal bigger names in drug scandal
- Fresh speculations of Kajal’s marriage
- This is going to be a special attraction for Mahesh’s SVP
- Venky to join hands with Chay yet again?
- Mahesh Babu sets yet another record