London Babulu is one film which has been creating a good buzz all over. Young actor Rakshit is making his debut with this film and says that he has thoroughly enjoyed working on the project which is based on a youth who wants to go to London.
Speaking to the press, he revealed that his role is quite intense and he has worked hard on his diction for a long time. He also added that producer Maruthi has shown a lot of confidence and made him the hero of the film.
Rakshit finally signed off by saying that it was quite an honor acting opposite such a senior heroine like Swati. The film is a remake of Manikandan’s Aandavan Kattalai, and the Telugu version has been directed by Chinni Krishna.
Articles that might interest you:
- Film on Ram Gopal Varma stalled after critic’s arrest
- Special plans for Venky’s 75th project
- No stopping Sonu Sood- Does yet another service
- Karthikeya to join star hero’s next in Hyderabad?
- Change of heroine in Mega hero’s next?
- Puri Jagannadh thrilled with RGV’s praise for his podcast