Incidentally, Vivek played Paritala Ravi in Ram Gopal Varma’s Rakta Charitra, which was based on the famous faction feud between the slain political leader Paritala Ravi and his rival Maddelachervu Suri. On Tuesday, Vivek visited Muthuvakuntla and revealed that he will adopt the village as it was Paritala Ravi’s favourite village.
The actor also swept a street and inaugurated drinking water and toilet facilities as part of the smart village initiative. Vivek then relished Ragi Sangati, the traditional Rayalaseema dish, along with the villagers.
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah starrer Devi sequel goes on floors
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Vijay’s Sarkar
- Talented Telugu actor grabs Mani Ratnam’s next
- Poll : Who among these will win Bigg Boss 2?
- Savyasachi’s shoot to be wrapped up soon