Punjabi beauty Rakul Preet Singh is having a gala time of late. Rakul will next be seen in Mahesh Babu and Murugadoss’ Spyder and Karthi’s ongoing cop drama, Theeran Athigaram Ondru, in Tamil.
Back in February, there was a buzz in Tamil media circles that Rakul was in talks for a Tamil film starring Suriya. Director Selvaraghavan is keen on roping in Rakul for his film with Suriya. Apparently, discussions are in advance stage and Rakul is reportedly chalking out her dates for the project.
Rakul was also in news recently for being AR Murugadoss’ main choice for his soon to be launched biggie featuring Vijay. The actress’ next release will be Boyapati Sreenu’s Jaya Janaki Nayaka, which will be out on August 11.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake