Punjabi beauty Rakul Preet Singh is having a gala time of late. Rakul will next be seen in Mahesh Babu and Murugadoss’ Spyder and Karthi’s ongoing cop drama, Theeran Athigaram Ondru, in Tamil.
Back in February, there was a buzz in Tamil media circles that Rakul was in talks for a Tamil film starring Suriya. Director Selvaraghavan is keen on roping in Rakul for his film with Suriya. Apparently, discussions are in advance stage and Rakul is reportedly chalking out her dates for the project.
Rakul was also in news recently for being AR Murugadoss’ main choice for his soon to be launched biggie featuring Vijay. The actress’ next release will be Boyapati Sreenu’s Jaya Janaki Nayaka, which will be out on August 11.
- Ranveer Singh to go all-out for Temper’s Hindi remake
- Senior actor-filmmaker Madala Rangarao passes away
- RGV to start a film school
- Kriti Kharbanda in talks for a big multi-starrer in Hindi?
- Shraddha Kapoor to begin preparing for Saina Nehwal’s biopic