Actress Rakul Preet is currently busy promoting her upcoming Tamil film, Theeran Adhigaram Ondru, which is hitting the screens on November 17. The film will also release in Telugu as Khakee on the same day.
Over the past few months, there have been numerous reports that Rakul will be paired opposite Tamil superstar Suriya in a film which will be directed by Selvaraghavan. Until recently, even Rakul maintained that she had no idea about those reports.
But in her latest promotional interview, Rakul finally confirmed that she is indeed part of the Suriya-Selvaraghavan movie. However, the actress is still tight-lipped about her role in this much-awaited movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh’s Bollywood debut film to kick-start soon
- Rajini, Nayan to shoot a duet in the Pink City
- Fresh buzz on Vijayashanthi’s role in Sarileru Neekevvaru
- Vijay Deverakonda, talented director to team up for the third time?
- Charan is the biggest achievement of my life: Chiranjeevi
- Evaru all set for its Japanese release