Actress Rakul Preet is currently busy promoting her upcoming Tamil film, Theeran Adhigaram Ondru, which is hitting the screens on November 17. The film will also release in Telugu as Khakee on the same day.
Over the past few months, there have been numerous reports that Rakul will be paired opposite Tamil superstar Suriya in a film which will be directed by Selvaraghavan. Until recently, even Rakul maintained that she had no idea about those reports.
But in her latest promotional interview, Rakul finally confirmed that she is indeed part of the Suriya-Selvaraghavan movie. However, the actress is still tight-lipped about her role in this much-awaited movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajamouli to highlight these factors in RRR
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s record-breaking show in Kannada
- Disney announces the release date of Sadak 2
- Nag’s Wild Dog teaser on this date
- Sequel on cards fo Bellamkonda Sai’s hit film?
- Vijay Devarakonda’s shirtless avatar continues to break the internet