For the past few days, there were rumours going around that Naga Chaitanya and Rakul Preet, who were last seen together in Rarandoi Veduka Choodham, will be sharing screen space once again Savyasachi in a special song. However, Rakul has denied these rumours that she is going to be part of the film.
Uncomfirmed reports suggested that Rakul and Naga Chaitanya will be sharing a leg for the remix version of Ninnu Road Meedha Chusi Lagayethu, a popular soundtrack from Nagarjuna’s Allari Alludu. But now, Rakul has clarified that there is no truth in these rumours.
The actress is currently busy shooting for her upcoming Hindi film which has Ajay Devgan playing the lead role, and she has three other Tamil films to her credit including a film each with Suriya, Karthi, and Sivakarthikeyan.
Articles that might interest you:
- Top Tollywood producer’s daughter to foray into production
- Chiranjeevi doing dual role again?
- Keeravani bowled over by Anirudh Ravichander’s talent and humility
- Young actress regrets rejecting Arjun Reddy
- Disney+ Hotstar closes Nithiin’s Maestro OTT deal
- Pic Talk: Vakeel Saab beauty shows off her aerial yoga skills