Surprisingly, star heroine Rakul Preet didn’t have a single Telugu release in 2018. In fact, she only had one release in 2018, her Bollywood comeback movie Aiyaary, and also gave a total miss to Kollywood. But 2019 already looks to be quite eventful for Rakul, with as many as 6 Telugu, Tamil and Hindi movies set to hit screens, starting with a special cameo as Sridevi in NTR Kathanayakudu.
Meanwhile, Rakul is said to be determined to get busy in Tollywood and make up for her no show this year. After NTR, Rakul will next be seen in Venky-Chay’s multi-starrer, Venky Mama. She is also said to be in talks for a film in acclaimed filmmaker Chandrashekar Yeleti’s direction, featuring Nithiin. Apart from these two projects, Rakul is also said to be keen to sign more movies in Tollywood.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tollywood director penning a script for Bollywood action hero
- Line clear for Bunny’s next-Second schedule to start on this date
- Poll : Which is your favorite Samantha performance to date?
- Young hero’s villainous act in Mega hero’s film
- Producer denies shelving of Naga Shaurya’s new film
- Struggling director planning a film with Megastar?