Surprisingly, star heroine Rakul Preet didn’t have a single Telugu release in 2018. In fact, she only had one release in 2018, her Bollywood comeback movie Aiyaary, and also gave a total miss to Kollywood. But 2019 already looks to be quite eventful for Rakul, with as many as 6 Telugu, Tamil and Hindi movies set to hit screens, starting with a special cameo as Sridevi in NTR Kathanayakudu.
Meanwhile, Rakul is said to be determined to get busy in Tollywood and make up for her no show this year. After NTR, Rakul will next be seen in Venky-Chay’s multi-starrer, Venky Mama. She is also said to be in talks for a film in acclaimed filmmaker Chandrashekar Yeleti’s direction, featuring Nithiin. Apart from these two projects, Rakul is also said to be keen to sign more movies in Tollywood.
Articles that might interest you:
- Jeevitha to contest for MAA president’s post?
- Regina and Nivetha’s multi-starrer to kickoff with an action sequence
- Payal Rajput thrilled on signing her first thriller
- Chiranjeevi to use Sri Sri’s poem in Acharya?
- Busy days ahead for Tollywood stars?
- Special sets being built for Pawan-Rana’s next?