Rakul’s career is on turbo mode in Telugu, with multiple offers in hand with well known heroes. She is so busy right now that she is having to juggle dates frequently just to attend to all her commitments.
But in Tamil Nadu, the situation is different. Rakul is still waiting for a major break in the language and she is eager to make a mark. Her last major Tamil release was ‘Yennamo Yedho’ in 2014. She has not had a big release after that.
In 2016, Rakul is hoping to strike a deal with atleast one major Tamil production house. Let us see if Rakul’s success in Telugu gives a boost to her Tamil market aspirations.
- Sudheer Babu begins preparing for a prestigious biopic
- Kavacham’s team reveals film’s release plans
- Dhanush confirms his next
- Powerstar wraps up dubbing for his next
- Lawrence’s Kanchana 3 seals its release date