For the last few days, star heroine Rakul Preet Singh’s name has been constantly hitting headlines for all the wrong reasons. The actress took a break from Krish’s film and flew down to New Delhi to spend some time with her family and also to take a legal route in connection with a burning case.
Now, Rakul is back in Hyderabad and has resumed the shooting for Krish’s as-yet-untitled film. The shooting is underway in Vikarabad Forest, and the film also features young hero Vaishnav Tej in the lead role. Rakul has reportedly decided to stay silent until the noise around her gets cleared, and this shooting in the first seems to be a better idea.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crazy title for Naveen Chandra’s next
- Vijay Sethupathi in Pushpa 2
- World’s first non-linear single-shot film to release on this date
- Ram Charan’s career best look for RC15
- Dhanush’s Captain Miller announcement breaks Kollywood records
- Arjun Das thanks Thalapathy Vijay and Lokesh – Deets inside