For the last few days, star heroine Rakul Preet Singh’s name has been constantly hitting headlines for all the wrong reasons. The actress took a break from Krish’s film and flew down to New Delhi to spend some time with her family and also to take a legal route in connection with a burning case.
Now, Rakul is back in Hyderabad and has resumed the shooting for Krish’s as-yet-untitled film. The shooting is underway in Vikarabad Forest, and the film also features young hero Vaishnav Tej in the lead role. Rakul has reportedly decided to stay silent until the noise around her gets cleared, and this shooting in the first seems to be a better idea.
Articles that might interest you:
- Finally, Pawan Kalyan all set to resume Vakeel Saab’s shoot
- Talented actress signed on for Pelli SandaD
- Business in full swing for Balayya-Boyapati film?
- Buzz: Vaishnav Tej’s Uppena to release during this time
- Dhanush’s next project kept on hold
- Star hero’s dad composing stunts for Nagarjuna’s Wild Dog