Actress Rakul Preet made a comeback to Tamil cinema with the Mahesh-Murugadoss’ bilingual, Spyder. However, the film underperformed at the box-office, disappointing everyone. In her latest interview with a leading English daily as part of the promotions for her upcoming film, Khakee, Rakul has opened up about Spyder’s failure.
Rakul said she doesn’t want to delve into the past. “Some will work out and some may not. I give my 100 per cent to all my films. The rest lies with fate,” she added. When asked if she has been approached by the makers of Suriya-Selvaraghavan’s film, Rakul said she doesn’t know anything about it and quipped saying that maybe her manager might have been in talks with them.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’s next even doubtful for Sankranthi 2021?
- Corona scare-Senior hero wants liquor stores to be open
- Poll : Post RRR which film’s first look do you want to see next?
- Happening anchor in talks for Chiru’s Acharya?
- Suresh Productions donates big for Coronavirus
- Flop heroine getting back slowly