Actress Rakul Preet made a comeback to Tamil cinema with the Mahesh-Murugadoss’ bilingual, Spyder. However, the film underperformed at the box-office, disappointing everyone. In her latest interview with a leading English daily as part of the promotions for her upcoming film, Khakee, Rakul has opened up about Spyder’s failure.
Rakul said she doesn’t want to delve into the past. “Some will work out and some may not. I give my 100 per cent to all my films. The rest lies with fate,” she added. When asked if she has been approached by the makers of Suriya-Selvaraghavan’s film, Rakul said she doesn’t know anything about it and quipped saying that maybe her manager might have been in talks with them.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Highlights from Action
- Vijay Sethupathi skips its release today
- Young heroine opts out of Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan?
- Fresh updates on Balayya-Boyapati Srinu film
- 25 huge retro sets for Prabhas20
- Ram kick-starts Red’s shoot