AR Rahman is not only one of the biggest names in film industry, but also he is one of the most sought after music directors to compose jingles for ad campaigns. The Mozart of Madras has now been roped in to compose a jingle for a new ad campaign by Mazaa, featuring Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari, and Diana Penty.
Talking about the experience of grooving to Rahman’s tunes, Rakul said, “To be honest the entire shoot was a lot of fun! Dancing to Rahman sir’s tune is the most beautiful part of the whole thing.”
And Aditi said the music was so good that she couldn’t stop dancing even after the shoot came to an end. “Rahman sir’s jingle for Maaza is infectious, I literally went home dancing on the day of the shoot and didn’t want it to end!” Aditi stated. The TV campaign has already begun and the ad has caught a lot of attention for its youthful vibe.
Mango in a bottle anyday, everyday, makes my #DilJhoome. Super excited to be the face of my bachpan ka yaar Maaza #MaazaFeeling @MaazaIndia @DianaPenty @Rakulpreet @arrahman pic.twitter.com/H2kRRZuGwT
— Aditi Rao Hydari (@aditiraohydari) November 2, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Sita – Only for Kajal’s act
- Review : Aladdin – Visually Impressive
- Akhil’s fourth film launched formally
- Yet another Jabardasth comedian turns hero
- Full Winners List with Majority : Andhra Pradesh Assembly Election 2019 Results (teluguin.com)
- RRR actress is Times Most Desirable Woman