A few months ago, noted writer Kona Venkat revealed that his team is going to make a film based on the life story of Olympic bronze medal-winning weightlifter Karnam Malleswari. Lady director Sanjana Reddy will be directing the film.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that star heroine Rakul Preet Singh is almost confirmed for the lead role in the film. An official confirmation regarding the same is expected shortly.
Vizag MP MVV Satyanarayana will be presenting this much-talked-about biopic.
Articles that might interest you:
- This is going to be a special attraction for Mahesh’s SVP
- Venky to join hands with Chay yet again?
- Mahesh Babu sets yet another record
- Hrithik Roshan surprises a dancer by donating him a big sum
- Anushka’s comeback can only save Nishabdham
- Latest update on Shah Rukh’s film with Atlee leaves fans excited