Ever since the media in Mumbai revealed that Rhea Chakraborthy let out names of Rakul Preet and Sara Ali Khan in the drug abuse case, the media has gone all out and is doing all sorts of shows on these actors.
Looks like Rakul has had enough and has now approached the Delhi high court. In her appeal, Rakul has requested the court to take action against the media channels for tarnishing her image without any proper proofs.
The news is that the Delhi high court has written a letter to Prasad Bharati and the Press Council of India to look into this matter and stop this abuse that is being done by some media channels. Rakul is busy shooting for her Telugu film in Hyderabad as of now.
Articles that might interest you:
- 28 celebrities to grace The Warrior Tamil pre-release event
- Date locked for Ghani’s world television premiere
- Date, time locked for The Warriorr’s pre-release event
- Strategic move from ‘Happy Birthday’ makers
- Rakshit Shetty’s kind gesture wins hearts
- Star heroine appears before the court