Actress Rakul Preet, who is all set to share screen space with Bollywood star Akshay Kumar in Ratchasan remake Mission Cinderella, took to Instagram and shared a special gift Akshay has sent to her and her family members. The gift is nothing but a few kits of Coviself for Rakul and her family members.
Coviself is India’s first Rapid Antigen self test kit and people can take the test themselves at home. Akshay is the brand ambassador of Coviself. The Bell Bottom hero also sent these self test kits to Bollywood stars Karan Johar, Katrina Kaif, Kiara Advani, Vaani Kapoor, Bhumi Pednekar, Lara Dutt, Mouni Roy, Siddharth Malhotra and Yami Gautam and several others.
Articles that might interest you:
- Puri Jagannadh is today’s mass-termind, says Karan Johar
- This is how much Allu Arjun is charging for brand endorsements
- The VFX breakdown of this clip from RRR is mind-boggling
- Buzz: This recent Hindi film to be remade in Telugu and Tamil
- Interesting fact: Sita Ramam actress Mrunal Thakur acted in this famous TV serial
- Interview : Naga Chaitanya – Every Indian can relate to Laal Singh Chaddha