Actress Rakul Preet, who is all set to share screen space with Bollywood star Akshay Kumar in Ratchasan remake Mission Cinderella, took to Instagram and shared a special gift Akshay has sent to her and her family members. The gift is nothing but a few kits of Coviself for Rakul and her family members.
Coviself is India’s first Rapid Antigen self test kit and people can take the test themselves at home. Akshay is the brand ambassador of Coviself. The Bell Bottom hero also sent these self test kits to Bollywood stars Karan Johar, Katrina Kaif, Kiara Advani, Vaani Kapoor, Bhumi Pednekar, Lara Dutt, Mouni Roy, Siddharth Malhotra and Yami Gautam and several others.
Articles that might interest you:
- NOTA actress Yashika Anand seriously injured in a car accident; Friend loses life
- iSmart Shankar girl says no to ‘rain’ songs
- Most Eligible Bachelor’s makers utilising the free time well
- Star heroine’s special song in Varun Tej’s Ghani
- Nag Ashwin Comments About Prabhas’s Project K
- Drushyam 2’s OTT premiere date locked?