Rakul Preet is the current top star in Tollywood and is known for her glamorous roles. For the first time in her career, she has changed gears and has now come up with an author-backed in Rarandoi Veduka Chuddam which released yesterday.
The ace heroine has been winning huge applause for her role as Brahamaramba as the family audience has been loving her girl next door role. Right from Rakul’s simple avatar and seriousness in acting, her performance is being hailed as her career best.
The film has opened quite well and Rakul is quite happy with the response she has been getting. Directed by Kalyan Krishna, this film is produced by Akkineni Nagarjuna.
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake
- Varma’s first look poster goes viral on social media
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections