For the last couple of years, actress Rakul Preet has been concentrating on her Bollywood projects. She has been signing a very few projects down South. She recently appeared in Arjun Kapoor’s Sardar Ka Grandson.
And it looks like despite being a busy actress in Mumbai, Rakul has an unfulfilled wish in Bollywood. In a latest interview, Rakul said that she has not acted in a typical naach-gaana (song and dance) film in Bollywood and that she wants to do that while balancing it with the other kind of cinema that she has been doing for the last few years.
In Telugu, Rakul has Jungle Book, directed by Krish and co-starring Vaishnav Tej. In Tamil, she will be seen in Sivakarthikeyan’s Ayalaan and Kamal Haasan-Shankar’s Indian 2. And in Bollywood, the actress has Attack, Mayday and Thank God that are under various stages of production.
Articles that might interest you:
- Akhanda doing solid pre-release business?
- Mahesh’s star power: Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s massive new record
- Trivikram wraps up a key aspect of Mahesh’s next?
- Balamevvadu title track: Keeravani sings in Manisharma’s composition
- Mahesh Babu’s debut film Rajakumarudu turns 22
- Chiranjeevi’s heartfelt wishes on Sonu Sood’s b’day