For the last few years, actress Rakul Preet has been shooting non-stop for a handful of films in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi. She has five movies which will be hitting theaters in 2019. Thanks to such a busy professional life, Rakul says she couldn’t find time to fall in love.
“I am single and I don’t know why. Every evening I tell my friends that they are useless, as they have not been able to find me someone. There are times when somebody has paid me a compliment and is almost hitting on me, and I have started laughing. I have asked all my friends in Mumbai and Hyderabad to find me a guy. I am a sucker for love,” Rakul said in a latest interview with a leading English daily.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda trains under international bike racing champ
- Will this talented heroine make a strong comeback?
- Interesting title in consideration for Vijay Devarakonda’s next
- Rakul’s calls Hindi superstar a secure actor
- Mannara hoping for a comeback with Sita
- Namrata is the balancing factor in my life-Mahesh