Rakul Preet, who was last seen in Venkatadri Express, is on cloud nine these days. Although she acted in Keratam, it was a minor role and in a way, Venkatadri Express marked her full-fledged debut as a lead actress in Telugu. The film turned out to be a big hit and it’s still going strong in theatres. Although she has been getting good offers, the actress seems to be quite careful in choosing her films.
Now, Rakul has shifted all her focus on her upcoming Hindi film, Yaariyan. The film revolves around few college students and Rakul is playing one of the main lead roles. Already, the film’s music has become quite popular and the videos of the songs have become a rage on Youtube. Perhaps, the biggest surprise which the actress had was getting a chance to dance with Salman Khan himself on the sets of Big Boss 7. No wonder, the actress is quite elated. Yaariyan is going to release on January 10.
On the other hand, she’ll soon be seen in Aadi’s upcoming film Rough. Most part of the film’s shooting has been wrapped up and it’s expected to release early next year.
- Upasana’s latest achievement makes Ram Charan proud
- Jersey crosses $500K mark; All set to become Nani’s best in US
- Guess : Who is the star actress in this snap?
- Swathi ready for silver screen comeback with a fab new look
- After biopic, EC bans streaming of web-series on Modi
- Siddharth and Trisha to team up for hit Bollywood thriller’s remake