Rakul Preet is one actress who has come the hard way up. She has made it to the top and has also seen the phase where she has not many films.
She is not bothered about this phase and is now on top with multiple offers in Hindi cinema. When asked about her struggles in her career, Rakul says “I am not the kind of person who lives in fear. I came with nothing and I always see the brighter side that I got the opportunity where so many people want to do films. I got the opportunity and I’m living my dream!”
Rakul will next be seen in Kondapolam, a film directed by Krish which also has Vaishnav Tej as the hero.
Articles that might interest you:
- Photo Moment: Chiru and Charan look dapper in Father’s Day picture
- Title teaser for Mahesh Babu’s nephew Ashok Galla’s debut film soon
- Nithiin’s Maestro wraps up shoot
- Pawan Kalyan to croon a folk song in Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake?
- Never seen such a big fan army: Radhe Shyam’s composer hails Prabhas’ fans
- Ek Mini Katha’s hero in talks for Chiru’s daughter’s debut production?