Ever since the tragic passing of Bollywood star Sushant Singh Rajput, there has been a lot of debate on nepotism, favoritism and insiders vs outsiders in the Indian film industry. Star heroine Rakul Preet, who has made it big on her own, opened up about this burning debate in a latest interview with a popular English daily.
“I just feel that it’s not about inside-outsider or industry and non-industry,” Rakul said, further adding that people have their own journey no matter which industry they are in, be it entertainment, medicine or the corporate industry.
“At the end of the day, if you are talking about our industry, I feel it’s talent that survives, it’s the audiences that decide your fate whether you are liked or not liked. Yes, sometimes you might get an opportunity sooner than later, but I don’t think that decides your fate,” she said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nishabdham’s trailer is slick and intriguing
- Young hero’s next resumes shoot-To release during Sankranthi 2021
- Chaavu Kaburu Challaga teaser- Has a unique premise and looks fun
- Film Trivia : Guess the actor who has the same qualification as his wife?
- Corona effect- Will Star heroes consider the deadly market situation?
- Legendary director joins forces with Prabhas-Nag Ashwin film