Rakul Preet Singh is currently busy with the shooting for ‘the Telugu film Current Teega’ and she has also bagged a Bollywood biggie earlier last month and has been training for this since then. She is cast opposite National Award winning actor Rajkumar Rao and the duo has been rehearsing for their part every Sunday at Ramesh Sippy’s office. This movie is titled as ‘Shimla Mirchi’ and talking about the film, Rakul said, “I have been rehearsing for this flick since the last two months. We have been finalizing our look for this flick and Hema Malini will join us soon and will be playing my mom in this flick. I am looking forward for this movie”. Rakul grabbed the attention of Bollywood with TV commercials and earned brownie points with the audience for her girl next door looks in her debut film ‘Yaariyan’.
- Assamese film Village Rockstars is India’s official entry at Oscars 2019
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu’s latest Nizam collections
- Nawab’s racy, intense second trailer sets expectations soaring
- Stage set for NOTA’s release
- Anupama Parameswaran’s interesting role in her next