Gorgeous actress Rakul Preet is in a happy space in Tollywood at present. Currently, she is juggling between NTR and Ram Charan’s projects. Soon, she will take part in the regular shooting of Allu Arjun’s upcoming film in Boyapati Sreenu’s direction.
In a recent media interaction, she revealed the dream role she would love to essay in future. She said that Kangana Ranaut’s character in ‘Queen’ has impressed her a lot and admitted that she has been yearning to play such a role at least once in her career. She concluded saying she is brimmed with happiness for getting good roles in Tollywood at present.
Her upcoming film Kick 2, starring Ravi Teja in the lead role, is getting ready for a grand release in the third week of August.
- Sudheer Babu begins preparing for a prestigious biopic
- Kavacham’s team reveals film’s release plans
- Dhanush confirms his next
- Powerstar wraps up dubbing for his next
- Lawrence’s Kanchana 3 seals its release date