Rakul Preet is going to team up with Sivakarthikeyan in an upcoming sci-fi film that’ll be made in Tamil. Ever since the film was announced earlier this year, there has been a lot of anticipation about the subject. Ravikumar is going to direct the film.
Apparently, Rakul was thrilled with the storyline and agreed to immediately come onboard. Currently, she is shooting for her next Hindi film with Ajay Devgan, and she will join the shoot of this sci-fi film in the second half of the year.
Even though there have been reports that Rakul hasn’t signed anything in Telugu in the past few months, she has her hands full with three big projects in Tamil including a film each with Suriya and Karthi. And now with Sivakarthikeyan’s film to her credit, 2018 is going to be yet another busy year for her.
- Chitralahari will surely answer all my critics: Sai Dharam Tej
- Advantage Yatra as new releases fail to click
- Gopichand’s next to kick-start from April
- Trivikram still exploring options for Bunny’s heroine
- Young heroes replacing Ram and Dulquer Salmaan?