Rakul Preet is going to team up with Sivakarthikeyan in an upcoming sci-fi film that’ll be made in Tamil. Ever since the film was announced earlier this year, there has been a lot of anticipation about the subject. Ravikumar is going to direct the film.
Apparently, Rakul was thrilled with the storyline and agreed to immediately come onboard. Currently, she is shooting for her next Hindi film with Ajay Devgan, and she will join the shoot of this sci-fi film in the second half of the year.
Even though there have been reports that Rakul hasn’t signed anything in Telugu in the past few months, she has her hands full with three big projects in Tamil including a film each with Suriya and Karthi. And now with Sivakarthikeyan’s film to her credit, 2018 is going to be yet another busy year for her.
Articles that might interest you:
- Actresses in commercial films don’t have to act dumb all the time: Raashi
- Sandeep Madhav reveals his hard work for George Reddy’s role
- Prathi Roju Pandage’s core plot is sure to tug at your heartstrings
- Mahesh, Allu Arjun have an admirer in this Bollywood star
- Yet another Telugu girl to try her luck this week
- Will this young actor make it big with this week’s release?