It is already reported that Bollywood heroine Mrunal Thakur walked out of noted star Ayushmann Khurrana’s upcoming film, Doctor G. Meanwhile, the latest news is that star heroine Rakul Preet Singh has been roped in as a substitute for Mrunal Thakur.
Touted as a social drama, Doctor G is going to showcase sensitive issues related to women. Anubhuti Kashyap is the director of the film.
With Doctor G, Rakul Preet Singh bagged three back to back Bollywood projects in this year including May Day and Thank God.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balakrishna buys an expensive house in Jubilee Hills
- Nithiin, Nithya’s Ishq turns 9; Director hints at a sequel
- Buzz picks up for Nandita Swetha’s Akshara
- Koratala Siva finalizes Allu Arjun’s look in his film
- PSPK27 title locked-To be revealed on this date
- Talk Dil Raju to remake Naandhi in Bollywood?