Actress Rakul Preet Singh, who was last seen in Konda Polam in Telugu, is currently busy shooting for multiple projects. She played the heroine in the recently released Bollywood movie, Attack.
Today, the actress took to Instagram and held a Q&A session to interact with her fans. When a follower asked Rakul about her favourite Tollywood actor, she said it is Allu Arjun, always. To recall, she played a heroine in Allu Arjun’s Sarrainodu.
On the work front, the sizzling beauty has also signed a Telugu movie titled 31 October Ladies Night. Keep watching this space for more interesting updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Anil Ravipudi – F3 will be a laugh riot for the audience
- Sivakarthikeyan’s Don touches the Rs. 100 crore mark
- Thank You teaser – Sensible and interesting
- Heroine locked for Balakrishna-Anil Ravipudi film?
- Talk- Suriya’s latest movie stalled?
- Karthi to lock horns with Ajith Kumar at the box office