Around a week ago, actress Rakul Preet had shocked all her fans and colleagues when she revealed that she had tested positive for Novel Coronavirus. Rakul quarantined herself and took some much needed rest and followed her doctor’s advice.
This morning, much to everyone’s relief, Rakul took to Twitter and tweeted that she has now tested negative for the deadly virus. She said that she is doing well now and hoped to kick-start the new year with good health and positivity. She also urged everyone to be responsible and wear masks in these testing times.
Rakul has her hands full with back-to-back projects in Tamil, Telugu and Bollywood. She will resume the shootings soon.
Thankyou for all the love ❤️ pic.twitter.com/XwhHtMubKf
— Rakul Singh (@Rakulpreet) December 29, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these love stories are you looking forward to?
- Krishnam Raju finally opens up about Tamil Nadu Governor post reports
- Viral – Mohan Babu enjoys the beach vacation with wife
- Interview : Allari Naresh – Bangaru Bullodu will bring the good old days back
- Gang Leader girl Priyanka bags top hero’s film
- Thala Ajith’s kind gesture for Hyderabadi idly vendor goes viral