Star heroine Rakul Preet Singh has been summoned by the NCB for her alleged involvement in the sensational drug scandal that was unearthed during Bollywood star Sushant Singh Rajput’s death case. The actress was first called for the interrogation on Thursday (September 24), but there was high drama regarding the acceptance of the summons issued by the NCB.
Rakul’s spokespersons reportedly denied receiving the summons from the NCB. However, the NCB told the media that the summons were sent to Rakul’s Mumbai residence and even on her WhatsApp. The NCB even warned of a non-bailable action if Rakul didn’t acknowledge the receipt of the summons.
In the end, Rakul clarified that she did receive the summons and even urged the NCB to defer her interrogation to today (Sep 25). She has already landed in Mumbai yesterday and she will consult her lawyer before attending the interrogation. On the other hand, Deepika Padukone, Shraddha Kapoor and Sara Ali Khan will be interrogated on September 26.
Articles that might interest you:
- Irfan Pathan’s look from Cobra get a good response
- Bigg Boss 4 – Samantha hosting weekend show- Here’s the clarity
- Pooja Hegde demanding big bucks?
- Payal Rajput, Chaitanya Krishna’s Kannada remake acquired by Aha
- Baaghi 4 announced – Which Telugu film is Tiger Shroff remaking?
- Punarnavi engaged- Is it real or fake?