Several film stars across the country are choosing innovative ways to contribute to various Corona relief funds. The latest is star heroine Rakul Preet. The actress took to Instagram last night on the occasion of World Health Day and made a special announcement.
Rakul said that with all the free time she has due to the ongoing lockdown, she has decided to rejoin her YouTube channel. Not stopping there, Rakul also said that all the revenues generated through her YouTube videos will be donated to the PM Cares Fund.
Rakul will mostly be posting videos on her 4 favorite Fs – Films, Food, Friends and Fitness. She went on to post a video of her making delicious pancakes. Fans can subscribe to ActressRakulPreet channel on YouTube.
View this post on Instagram
A lot of time on hand so I thought of launching my YouTube channel which will have all things fun !! The revenue generated will go to @pmoindia fund ! Let’s spread joy and happiness in whatever way we can. Subscribe now to make a difference !! 😀😀🙏🏻 anddddd because it’s world health day we kickstart with… umm check out the video 😝 link in bio 😊
Articles that might interest you:
- Malavika Mohanan speaks about Master’s trailer
- Interesting- Navin Pauly not the first choice for Premam
- Producer trashes rumors on Bigil’s failure
- Comedian Yogi Babu on a signing spree
- Telugu version of Avengers Endgame records good TRP
- Rashmika overwhelmed by Samantha’s appreciation