It looks the search for a lead actress to play Nagarjuna’s romantic interest in Manmadhudu 2 has finally come to an end. The latest buzz in the industry is that Rakul Preet has been signed up to play this role, and it will be her first film with Nagarjuna.
Rahul Ravindran is going to direct the film and the shoot is expected to begin soon in Portugal. Interestingly, Rahul Ravindran and Rakul share a great equation off screen, and they have been close friends for a long time.
Although the film is being unofficially addressed as Manmadhudu 2, sources say that it is not a sequel to Nagarjuna’s evergreen film, Manmadhudu. More details about rest of the cast and crew will be announced soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Let’s focus on COVID-19: Keerthy trashes wedding rumors
- Chiru ready to make this sacrifice for Pawan
- Bollywood superstar urges everyone to maintain physical distance
- Young director thanks PM, KCR and authorities
- Namrata reveals Mahesh’s two most favorites
- Mahesh is like my son: Chiru’s touching words on Superstar