It looks the search for a lead actress to play Nagarjuna’s romantic interest in Manmadhudu 2 has finally come to an end. The latest buzz in the industry is that Rakul Preet has been signed up to play this role, and it will be her first film with Nagarjuna.
Rahul Ravindran is going to direct the film and the shoot is expected to begin soon in Portugal. Interestingly, Rahul Ravindran and Rakul share a great equation off screen, and they have been close friends for a long time.
Although the film is being unofficially addressed as Manmadhudu 2, sources say that it is not a sequel to Nagarjuna’s evergreen film, Manmadhudu. More details about rest of the cast and crew will be announced soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajinikanth’s fifth entry into the 200 crore club!
- Surprising success of Dear Comrade’s Hindi version
- Is this the title of Prabhas’ next?
- Former President Pranab Mukherjee honors Allu Aravind
- Ram Charan teases Varun Tej
- Samantha gets emotional after wrapping up Family Man Season 2