Here’s a surprise project which has been kick-started just a while ago. The makers of director Krish’s new film, featuring star heroine Rakul Preet and young Mega hero Vaishnav Tej, held the muhurat ceremony this morning. The film’s regular shooting will commence from tomorrow.
Krish was helming Pawan Kalyan’s much-awaited 27th film. This period action drama has been halted due to the lockdown and the prevailing uncertainty amid the Coronavirus pandemic.
Krish apparently didn’t want to wait for so long to resume Pawan’s film and decided to make a quickie in the meantime. He will wrap up the Rakul Preet-Vaishnav Tej film in a single start to finish schedule, starting tomorrow. More details will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme clarifies about marriage rumours
- Anasuya’s to play this role in Allu Arjun’s Pushpa?
- Buchi Babu Sana not to wait for NTR?
- Offers declining for star hero after spat with Karan Johar?
- Talk- Vamsi Paidipally to collaborate with Pawan Kalyan?
- Kamal Haasan to take lead in Indian 2 issue