Last night, we reported that gorgeous beauty Rakul Preet Singh is looking to strike big in Tamil film industry this year. Now, fresh reports coming in from Tamil media circles indicate that Rakul has been approached by the makers of Vishal’s recently launched film, Thupparivalan.
Thupparivalan is being directed by creative director Mysskin and the film’s unit reveals that talks are in advance stage and that Rakul is yet to sign on the dotted lines. After making her silver screen debut with the Kannada flick Gilly, Rakul entered Telugu with a low budget film titled Keratam.
Rakul then acted in a few Tamil films like Thadayara Thaakka, Puthagam and Yennamo Yedho, but never found much success.
Articles that might interest you:
- Four star heroines to clash on OTT
- Actress, cancer survivor turns producer
- Telugu girl returns to Tollywood after making her mark in Kollywood
- Punarnavi’s performance to stand out in her next
- Charmme’s parents test positive for COVID 19
- Chay Akkineni’s crazy project launched in style