Star heroine Rakul Preet has been having a tough time of late, with most of her films turning out to be huge disappointments at the box-office. Except her recent Bollywood flick, De De Pyaar De, none of her movies became successful in the past 2, 3 years.
It looks like Rakul is now undergoing a massive introspection. At a recent media interaction in Chennai, she reportedly told the journalists that she will be taking a short break from movies. “Not just Tamil, I have reduced the number of movies that I sign even in Telugu and Hindi. Going forward, I will only accept the roles which will give me the scope to perform,” Rakul said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Disappointment for Pawan fans – Vakeel Saab’s shoot getting delayed?
- Rajamouli keeps that aspect of RRR a big secret
- Star MAA bags the satellite rights of these biggies
- Team Radhe Shyam press the caution button
- Vedhalam remake – Chiranjeevi picks his sister finally
- Poll : Who among these do you think is the No 1 heroine as of now?