Star heroine Rakul Preet has been having a tough time of late, with most of her films turning out to be huge disappointments at the box-office. Except her recent Bollywood flick, De De Pyaar De, none of her movies became successful in the past 2, 3 years.
It looks like Rakul is now undergoing a massive introspection. At a recent media interaction in Chennai, she reportedly told the journalists that she will be taking a short break from movies. “Not just Tamil, I have reduced the number of movies that I sign even in Telugu and Hindi. Going forward, I will only accept the roles which will give me the scope to perform,” Rakul said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Namrata reveals Mahesh’s two most favorites
- Mahesh is like my son: Chiru’s touching words on Superstar
- Bollywood actress’ Tollywood debut with Gopichand’s film
- Prabhas’s yesteryear heroine says he is the best
- Anjali reveals which aspect put a dent in her flowing career
- Change of producer for much delayed film?