Star heroine Rakul Preet has been having a tough time of late, with most of her films turning out to be huge disappointments at the box-office. Except her recent Bollywood flick, De De Pyaar De, none of her movies became successful in the past 2, 3 years.
It looks like Rakul is now undergoing a massive introspection. At a recent media interaction in Chennai, she reportedly told the journalists that she will be taking a short break from movies. “Not just Tamil, I have reduced the number of movies that I sign even in Telugu and Hindi. Going forward, I will only accept the roles which will give me the scope to perform,” Rakul said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika opens up about her insecurities
- Bollywood debut on the cards for this star heroine?
- Darbar audio album to be out on this date?
- This is Namrata and Mahesh’s parenting strategy
- Stars descend at Kamal60 Ungal Naan
- Boney Kapoor gets teary eyed at ANR Award for Sridevi