Rakul Preet tasted her first major success in Bollywood with De De Pyaar De, in which she was paired opposite Ajay Devgan. Now the duo is teaming up once again for an action comedy. Titled as “Thank God”, the film is going to be directed by Indra Kumar.
Buzz is that the film is about two guys who want to reform the society and how it turns comical in the process. Siddharth Malhotra will also be playing a lead role in the film, alongside Ajay Devgan and Rakul Preet. In the past, Rakul had also worked with Siddharth in Aiyaary; however, the film didn’t quite click at the box office.
Given that all film shoots have been cancelled for the next few days, Rakul Preet has been spending her time at home, and in a recent interview she revealed that she was supposed to join the sets of Thank God from April 10, but all the film schedules have gone for a toss now.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kajal Aggarwal ties the knot with Gautam Kitchlu
- Rajamouli to wrap up the VFX scenes of RRR first
- Sudheer Babu’s Sridevi Soda Center looks quite interesting
- Poll : Apart from DC, MI, RCB, who will enter IPL 2020 playoffs?
- Bigg Boss 4- Strong contestant to be ousted this week
- Yet another superstar in talks for Pawan Kalyan’s next?