Nithin has finally found a heroine for his upcoming film in newcomer Srinivas Reddy’s direction. The film was recently launched in Hyderabad and the team had been scouting for a lead actress for quite sometime now. Finally, Rakul Preet, who was last seen in Venkatadri Express, has been finalized to play the lead role opposite Nithin.
Nithin’s sister, Nikitha Reddy is going to produce this romantic entertainer under Srawanaa Movies banner. Harshavardhan has written the dialogues and Mani Sharma’s son, Sagar Mahati will be scoring the music. The film is being touted as a commercial entertainer like Nithin’s earlier film, Dil. Apart from Rakul Preet, the film will also have Sonu Sood playing the villain’s role. More details about the film will be announced soon.
Incidentally, Rakul Preet has also signed Manchu Manoj’s upcoming film which will be directed by G Nageshwara Reddy. Both these films are expected to go on floors later this month.
- Has Nani taken a risk with Gang Leader?
- Kanchana 3 becomes a big hurdle for Jersey collections
- Star heroine to host Bigg Boss?
- Crazy rumor about Bunny-Trivikram film goes viral
- Poll: Do you think Maharshi has a flavor of Srimanthudu?
- Star hero interviews Narendra Modi