Actress Rakul Preet has not been seen much in Tollywood for the last few months. She is currently working on Nithiin’s intense drama under Chandrasekhar Yeleti’s direction. Rakul has been concentrating more on her Bollywood projects of late.
Meanwhile, an interesting update is that Rakul, who has been a hardcore non-vegetarian all her life, has turned vegan. “One day, I just decided to turn vegan. It was a sudden decision. Now, I feel lighter and full of energy,” Rakul said in an interview with a popular English daily.
When asked how she manages eating vegan food, Rakul said, “When shooting in Mumbai, I carry vegan shake, fruits and meals from home. The only trouble is when you are travelling abroad. My team buys any vegetable they can find, and cooks it with some yellow dal and rice, almost like a khichdi. I add vegan ghee to it for taste.”
Articles that might interest you:
- All set for RRR’s ‘sensational’ promotions campaigns
- Suspense on Nagarjuna’s leading lady in The Ghost ends finally
- Chiranjeevi to launch two new films?
- Rename Kurnool district: Pawan Kalyan’s new demand
- Many friends in my circle loved Romantic: Vijay Deverakonda
- Teaser for Rajinikanth’s Peddanna to be in a few hours