Actress Rakul Preet has not been seen much in Tollywood for the last few months. She is currently working on Nithiin’s intense drama under Chandrasekhar Yeleti’s direction. Rakul has been concentrating more on her Bollywood projects of late.
Meanwhile, an interesting update is that Rakul, who has been a hardcore non-vegetarian all her life, has turned vegan. “One day, I just decided to turn vegan. It was a sudden decision. Now, I feel lighter and full of energy,” Rakul said in an interview with a popular English daily.
When asked how she manages eating vegan food, Rakul said, “When shooting in Mumbai, I carry vegan shake, fruits and meals from home. The only trouble is when you are travelling abroad. My team buys any vegetable they can find, and cooks it with some yellow dal and rice, almost like a khichdi. I add vegan ghee to it for taste.”
Articles that might interest you:
- Nara Rohit’s big donation to fight Coronavirus
- Yet another international actor passes away due to Covid-19
- Telangana Guv lauds Pawan Kalyan for his efforts to rescue AP fishermen
- Tamil Nadu CM responds to Pawan’s request on AP fishermen
- Nani contributes a generous amount to Corona Crisis Charity
- Allu Arjun donates more for Corona Crisis Charity