Actress Rakul Preet has not been seen much in Tollywood for the last few months. She is currently working on Nithiin’s intense drama under Chandrasekhar Yeleti’s direction. Rakul has been concentrating more on her Bollywood projects of late.
Meanwhile, an interesting update is that Rakul, who has been a hardcore non-vegetarian all her life, has turned vegan. “One day, I just decided to turn vegan. It was a sudden decision. Now, I feel lighter and full of energy,” Rakul said in an interview with a popular English daily.
When asked how she manages eating vegan food, Rakul said, “When shooting in Mumbai, I carry vegan shake, fruits and meals from home. The only trouble is when you are travelling abroad. My team buys any vegetable they can find, and cooks it with some yellow dal and rice, almost like a khichdi. I add vegan ghee to it for taste.”
Articles that might interest you:
- Legendary director to turn actor?
- Review : Mirzapur 2- Hindi Series on Amazon Prime
- Keerthy Suresh’s Miss India gets a premiere date
- Thrilling update from team RED soon
- Latest bulletin on Rajasekhar and Jeevitha’s health
- It’s a wrap up for Sushanth’s IVNR