Rakul Preet is certainly on top of her game right now. She has been going great guns in her career with back to back hits. For her hard work and superb performance in films like Dhruva, Panda Chesko and Nannaku Prematho, she has won consecutive TSR Awards which were declared today.
This clearly shows in what kind of form she is in off late. Rakul is set to take her stardom to another level when she will be seen in Mahesh Babu’s upcoming film in the direction of Murugadoss.
The star heroine has been winning many accolades for her acting and these awards will only help her stay at the top of her game.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charan, Tarak belong to rival families; But they are good friends: Rajamouli
- AA20’s emotional drama to be on par with Rangasthalam?
- Debated whether or not to release RRR’s motion posters in these times: Rajamouli
- Anushka and Samantha in race for the prestigious biopic?
- RRR’s Bheem For Ramaraju teaser sets a Tollywood record
- Nani, Samantha and Mallesham win top honors at CCFA Awards