Rakul Preet is certainly on top of her game right now. She has been going great guns in her career with back to back hits. For her hard work and superb performance in films like Dhruva, Panda Chesko and Nannaku Prematho, she has won consecutive TSR Awards which were declared today.
This clearly shows in what kind of form she is in off late. Rakul is set to take her stardom to another level when she will be seen in Mahesh Babu’s upcoming film in the direction of Murugadoss.
The star heroine has been winning many accolades for her acting and these awards will only help her stay at the top of her game.
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble
- Taxiwaala’s US premiere collections