Star heroine Rakul Preet’s brother Aman Preet, who is all set to make his acting debut in Tollywood with a romantic entertainer titled Ninne Pelladatha, is soon going to make his entry into Bollywood. Aman has signed his maiden Hindi film titled Ram Rajya.
Ram Rajya is a message-oriented love story which will discuss current burning issues such as terrorism, hate and rationalism and spread the much-needed peace and brotherhood. Directed by Nitesh Rai, the film has Instagram star Shobita Rana as the female lead. The film is slated to release on April 2nd, on the occasion of Sri Rama Navami.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aishwarya Rajesh in talks for a multi-starrer?
- Telugu ‘Jeelakarra Bellam’ ritual in Kajal’s wedding
- Latest update on Rajasekhar’s health
- Tamil actor for Chay’s next?
- Sanjay Dutt to join KGF 2’s shoot from this date?
- Sai Pallavi turns down Pawan’s film despite fat paycheck?