Star heroine Rakul Preet Singh is currently working on a forest based adventurous thriller under Krish’s direction. The film also features young Mega hero Vaishnav Tej in a lead role. The film’s shooting was underway in the Vikarabad Forest until yesterday.
As per the latest reports, Krish and his team had to stall the film abruptly and return to Hyderabad due to the incessant rains in the Vikarabad area. Apparently, the shooting location has been flooded with rain water, leaving the unit with no option but to cancel the schedule. The entire film was supposed to be wrapped up in a single schedule. Details regarding the next schedule will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fresh troubles for Balayya-Boyapati film?
- Good TRP rating for this dubbing film
- Key person strictly against Love Story’s OTT deal
- Prabhas’ shocking decision to disappoint fans?
- Akhil confirms Most Eligible Bachelor’s release date
- Bigg Boss 4- This contestant paid ten times more than what he demanded