Apart from being a star heroine in Telugu and Tamil film industries, Rakul Preet also ventured into the world of fitness chain business by launching the F45 gym in Hyderabad. She currently has three gyms and is looking to expand the franchise in future.
And two years down the line, Rakul will be venturing into the hospitality industry by launching her own restaurant. The actress revealed this news herself in a latest media interaction. Rakul said that her world revolves around food, films and fitness.
On the work front, Rakul is currently working on four projects in Tamil and Hindi, including Kamal Haasan and Shankar’s Bharateeyudu 2.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Khakee: The Bihar Chapter – Hindi series on Netflix
- DJ Tillu 2 – Is this the reason for Anupama walking out?
- Varisu to be Vijay’s biggest release in UK
- Did Sesh interfere in HIT 2- Director clarifies
- Ram Charan’s comments about remakes go viral
- Latest update on Waltair Veerayya is here