After ruling the roost in Telugu, Rakul Preet is all set to return to the Tamil screen in a big way. Rakul’s last Tamil film released in 2013 and now after a long gap, two of her films are set to be released soon.
Firstly, the big budget SPYder will hit the screens on the 27th of this month and later during Diwali, her cop drama with Karthi will get released. Rakul has pinned a lot of hopes on this project and is eagerly waiting for the result of these projects.
The success of these films will give her a new lease of life in Tamil cinema. Rakul was last seen in the recently released Jai Janaki Nayaka alongside Bellamkonda Sreenivas.
- Interview : Priya Prakash Varrier – Missed a chance to work with Allu Arjun
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur
- NTR Mahanayakudu to be wrapped up today
- RRR enters the record books already!
- Female lead locked for Dhanush’s new film