We had reported a couple of days ago that actress Rakul will be essaying legendary yesteryear diva Sridevi’s role in NTR Kathanayakudu, a much-awaited biopic on NT Rama Rao. Rakul has begun shooting for film, and the makers are currently shooting the super hit ‘Aakuchatu Pinde Thadise’ song on Rakul and Balakrishna, who’s reprising NTR’s role in the biopic.
This morning, on the occasion of Rakul’s birthday, NTR Kathanayakudu’s team unveiled Rakul’s first look as Sridevi. The young heroine manages to successfully recreate Sridevi’s mesmerizing aura as the evergreen diva, setting the expectations high. Incidentally, this is the first time that any Indian actress is portraying Sridevi on-screen.
Krish is helming this exciting project and Sai Korrapati and Vishnu Induri are co-producing the movie in association with Balakrishna. The film releases on January 9.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Nayanthara’s Needa – Telugu film on AHA
- Frustrated Teja: Fun promotional video ahead of Ishq’s release
- NTR’s new orange Lamborgini Urus becomes a hot topic
- Suriya turns lawyer in Jai Bhim; Intense first look out now
- Team Lakhsya plans unique promotions until the release
- Prakash Raj decides to keep mum over Maa elections