It’s well-known that Rakul Preet has been roped in to play Sridevi’s role in NTR Kathanayakudu. Rakul is yet to shoot for her portions in the film. In a latest interview, the star actress revealed that this is her most challenging role till date.
“Srideviji is a legend. She was and is loved by millions. I have always been a big fan of hers and playing the diva on screen is a huge responsibility. I hope I can do justice to the role,” said Rakul. She further said that the role has shaped up really well and that she is going to do extensive homework before I start shooting for the film.
NTR Kathanayakudu has Balakrishna reprising his father’s role. Krish is helming this prestigious biopic. Sai Korrapati and Vishnu Induri are producing the film in association with Balakrishna.
- YSR’s biopic Yatra seals its release date
- Mehreen in a tug of war with a film producer!
- Review : Odiyan – Disappointing treat
- Wink sensation Priya Prakash’s Oru Adaar Love gets a release date
- Hotshot composer teams up with Thala Ajith after 5 years