Last week, actress Rakul Preet took to Instagram and posted a behind the scenes picture from an ad film shoot. In the photograph, Rakul and her fellow crew members were seen wearing face masks and carrying hand sanitizers. Rakul and team continued to shoot despite the ongoing Coronavirus scare across the country.
And in a latest interview with a popular English daily, Rakul revealed the scary experience shooting in the times of distress. “Leaving home felt like going to war. We made sure that there was a doctor ons set and a limited crew. It was the toughest shoot, considering the paranoia. No one was allowed inside my van except my entourage,” Rakul said.
View this post on Instagram
Please don’t step out unless absolutely necessary! Could not cancel today’s shoot but the entire team took precautions! don’t be paranoid but wise . think positive and fight coronavirus with a smile 😊 @aasthasharma @reannmoradian @toralsoni @im__sal @bbhiral @kumar_anapagaddi #safetyfirst #selfquarantine
Articles that might interest you:
- This is what Dil Raju is doing during the lockdown period
- Crazy twist in Pradeep’s 30 Rojullo Preminchadam Ela
- Ram Charan makes a pact with Rajamouli for Acharya
- This one role cost Rakul offers in Tollywood?
- Noted actor attacked for giving social distance advise
- NTR, Mollywood star to share screen space in RRR?