Last week, actress Rakul Preet took to Instagram and posted a behind the scenes picture from an ad film shoot. In the photograph, Rakul and her fellow crew members were seen wearing face masks and carrying hand sanitizers. Rakul and team continued to shoot despite the ongoing Coronavirus scare across the country.
And in a latest interview with a popular English daily, Rakul revealed the scary experience shooting in the times of distress. “Leaving home felt like going to war. We made sure that there was a doctor ons set and a limited crew. It was the toughest shoot, considering the paranoia. No one was allowed inside my van except my entourage,” Rakul said.
View this post on Instagram
Please don’t step out unless absolutely necessary! Could not cancel today’s shoot but the entire team took precautions! don’t be paranoid but wise . think positive and fight coronavirus with a smile 😊 @aasthasharma @reannmoradian @toralsoni @im__sal @bbhiral @kumar_anapagaddi #safetyfirst #selfquarantine
Articles that might interest you:
- Ekkada Untadhiro from Manu Charitra is a total peppy number
- Varudu Kavalenu’s Vaddaanam video song to be out tomorrow
- Viral – Shriya with her adorable daughter Radha
- Crazy fan walks from Amalpuram to meet Chiranjeevi
- Radhe Shyam based on this famous Irish Palmist?
- Poll : Which of these factors made India lose Pakistan match?