Last week, actress Rakul Preet took to Instagram and posted a behind the scenes picture from an ad film shoot. In the photograph, Rakul and her fellow crew members were seen wearing face masks and carrying hand sanitizers. Rakul and team continued to shoot despite the ongoing Coronavirus scare across the country.
And in a latest interview with a popular English daily, Rakul revealed the scary experience shooting in the times of distress. “Leaving home felt like going to war. We made sure that there was a doctor ons set and a limited crew. It was the toughest shoot, considering the paranoia. No one was allowed inside my van except my entourage,” Rakul said.
View this post on Instagram
Please don’t step out unless absolutely necessary! Could not cancel today’s shoot but the entire team took precautions! don’t be paranoid but wise . think positive and fight coronavirus with a smile 😊 @aasthasharma @reannmoradian @toralsoni @im__sal @bbhiral @kumar_anapagaddi #safetyfirst #selfquarantine
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroines fail on OTT- What about Samantha?
- Pawan-Trivikram film still in the pipeline
- Allu Arjun congratulates Sirish as Vilayati Sharaab hits 100M views
- Bandla Ganesh moved out of ICU
- Star composer joins Ram’s Telugu-Tamil bilingual
- This is when Anjali will join F3