The final schedule of Suriya’s long awaited film, NGK is finally underway in Kochi. And currently, a song is being filmed on Suriya and Rakul Preet in several scenic locales in and around Kochi. Selvaraghavan is directing this political drama which also stars Sai Pallavi.
NGK is an important film for Rakul in Tamil, and it is the first time that she has worked with Suriya. The actress is all praise for the team and said that she got to learn a lot from the shoot. The film will reportedly hit the screens in summer, 2019, and the makers have promised Suriya’s fans that there is a lot of exciting content in store for them in near future.
Meanwhile, Rakul has been busy juggling between her Tamil and Hindi commitments, and she is likely to start shooting for her Telugu film with Naga Chaitanya soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- PK yells at guards for stopping fan
- Amar Chitra Katha to release a comic on Sye Raa
- Sai Madhav Burra’s Chiru moment
- A 100-day overseas schedule for Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan
- Bunny’s cute daughter’s day post!
- Samantha reveals Chay’s ‘first wife’