Rakul Preet Singh, who is glowing in the success of her latest film Rarandoi Veduka Chuddam has now shifted gears and is focusing on her Tamil film Dheeran Adhigaram Ondru.
Currently, she has joined the unit in Chennai for the second schedule and will be shooting there for the next week or so. Dheeran Adhigaram Ondru is directed by Sathuranga and Karthi plays the main lead in the film.
The makers are planning to wrap up this film with this schedule and release the film for Dussera. Karthi plays a tough cop in this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nithiin’s Maestro wraps up shoot
- Pawan Kalyan to croon a folk song in Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake?
- Never seen such a big fan army: Radhe Shyam’s composer hails Prabhas’ fans
- Ek Mini Katha’s hero in talks for Chiru’s daughter’s debut production?
- Akhanda’s final schedule to be action-packed
- After signing Pawan’s film, talented actress in talks for Amazon series