Rakul Preet Singh, who is glowing in the success of her latest film Rarandoi Veduka Chuddam has now shifted gears and is focusing on her Tamil film Dheeran Adhigaram Ondru.
Currently, she has joined the unit in Chennai for the second schedule and will be shooting there for the next week or so. Dheeran Adhigaram Ondru is directed by Sathuranga and Karthi plays the main lead in the film.
The makers are planning to wrap up this film with this schedule and release the film for Dussera. Karthi plays a tough cop in this film.
- Telugu filmmaker’s Chinese film gets bigger
- Irrfan Khan pens a moving note from London as he battles a rare cancer
- Versatile artiste’s key role in Mahesh25
- Don’t call my son Jr Powerstar: Renu Desai tells Pawan fans
- Sammohanam & Abhimanyudu’s latest Krishna collections