Rakul Preet Singh, who is glowing in the success of her latest film Rarandoi Veduka Chuddam has now shifted gears and is focusing on her Tamil film Dheeran Adhigaram Ondru.
Currently, she has joined the unit in Chennai for the second schedule and will be shooting there for the next week or so. Dheeran Adhigaram Ondru is directed by Sathuranga and Karthi plays the main lead in the film.
The makers are planning to wrap up this film with this schedule and release the film for Dussera. Karthi plays a tough cop in this film.
- RRR to be released in multiple languages
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai